We welcome the recent news that the WA State Government has relaxed the two-person limit on indoor and outdoor gatherings.
We are now able to reduce the restrictions on the number of persons able to play in each time slot.
In ensuring that we adhere to the government directive for social distancing, and due to the limited number of carts we have available, the course capacity has been increased to 3 players per group with tee times to remain at 10 minute intervals.
This change to the restrictions has led us to introduce the following amendments to booking procedures.
Commencing Sunday May 3 2020:
- We will be open 7 days a week and available to members and public
- Online booking for golf is required
- Strictly no walk-ins
- Bookings will be available for public bookings from 11.40am daily
- Last Tee Time is at 3.00pm
- Three (3) Players per tee time only
- Single-rider cart use only
- All carts must be returned by 5.30pm
- Limited driving range facilities ARE available. We will operate from the mats only
- Takeaway snacks and drinks are available from the Pro Shop
- Drinks cart will be operating 10am – 2pm offering snacks and drinks. EFTPOS available.
- No alcohol will be sold due to licensing regulations, and strictly NO BYO
DUE CARE TO BE TAKEN
- Social distancing requirements (of 1.5m minimum) must be strictly adhered to in all locations across the venue
- The Australian Chief Medical Officer has advised that the following groups should consider staying at home :
* Those over the age of 70 Those over the age of 60 with existing health problems
* Those over the age of 50 if of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island decent
- Police are checking all Golf Courses to ensure current COVID-19 regulations are adhered to
- A Course Marshall will be checking on the social distancing requirements
CONDITIONS OF PLAY PRIOR TO PLAY
- Players to arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to tee time
- Maximum of 3 players allowed in the pro-shop at any given time. The floor is marked to ensure social distancing is maintained
- Cart payments, if required, will be by exact monies only. No change available.
- Please leave the flags in the hole
- Rakes will be provided in carts only. Rakes will be sanitised before and after your round
- Local Rule regarding lift and place in all bunkers for no penalty will apply
- Only White and Red Tees will be made available to meet “Social Exercise” laws
- No alcohol can be consumed on the premises, including on course.
- Please leave the venue immediately after your game
- No post-round socialising or congregation of groups is allowed
Whilst our venue has been closed, we have taken the opportunity to ensure that the course is in spectacular condition for your return.
In order to maintain the current course standard we ask that when you return to play, please:
- Repair all divots on fairways and rough
- Repair pitch marks on the greens
- Rake the bunkers
We look forward to having everyone return to the game we all love!
The Team at The Cut Golf Course