With the recent announcement from the WA State Government that we will move to Phase 3 of the COVID-19 WA Roadmap from Saturday 6 June, we are pleased to announce some further changes to our conditions for golf and our food and beverage services.
The further relaxation of restrictions means that we can accommodate more people in our clubhouse, allowing us to open every day and extend our lunch and dinner dine-in services.
CHANGES TO FOOD & BEVERAGE
Effective from Saturday 6 June:
- Our clubhouse will be open every day and our kitchen will operate for additional lunch and dinner services (see below).
- Bookings can be made by calling 9582 4444.
|Clubhouse Hours||Kitchen Open|
|Monday||9am – 4pm||Closed|
|Tuesday||9am – 4pm||Closed|
|Wednesday||9am – 6.30pm||11am – 2pm|
|Thursday||9am – 4pm||11am – 2pm|
|Friday||9am – 9pm||11am – 8pm|
|Saturday||8am – 6.30pm||11am – 4pm|
|Sonday||8am – 6pm||11am – 4pm|
CHANGES TO GOLF AND CART HIRE
Effective as of Sunday 7 June:
- Booking time sheets for golf will return to their previous formats
- Groups of 4
- Two tee starts
- Public golfers will be able to access tee times from 7.30am
- Time sheets will still be opened a week in advance on the Wednesday afternoon at 3:00pm
We are pleased to announce that motorised carts can now be shared between two people, with a designated driver as always!
Golf and cart bookings can be made by calling the Pro Shop on 9582 4420.
We look forward to seeing you on-course soon!
The Team at The Cut Golf Course